Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sophia Rae

More Sophia, are you tired of her yet? Impossible! She's just perfection from head to toe. I had the privilege of doing her newborn photos this past Sunday. I wanted Jaci and Caleb to have a chance to get home, get settled and breathe before I popped in for more photos! But I had to get to her within the first 2 weeks. Because that's when babies are still so soft, and squishy, and bendable. When I went over to see Sophie that day my sisters, mom and aunt all tagged along because they hadn't had a chance to see Miss Sophie yet. I was a little nervous, because I don't usually take photos with such an audience. But my sisters did most of the work of helping me set up the props, and the baby, and changing her outfits. But first everyone had to have their own meet and greet with Sophie. After everyone was done taking in all the wonderfulness that is Sophie, I got to work!
   Here are some photos from our time together!
























I know this isn't the first and certainly not the last you'll see of Miss Sophie. Her mama Jaci has me picked as her personal photographer, for life pretty much. ;)
I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my new little cousin so much already! 

If you would like to see more of my work or book a session you can check out my facebook page HERE.

OR you can like, comment, and subscribe to follow this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment