Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter

   I got a message from one of my favorite clients Abby, and she wanted to do some Easter photos, the day before Easter. I wanted to do a little something different from what we usually do, so I made a pennant banner. From a pattern I found on Pinterest, I also gathered more props than I've ever used before. That consisted of some giant fake flowers, a wagon, some burlap, and some pallet crates.

   I then found out it wouldn't just be Abby's family that day, Abby's sister was coming by to get a few family photos done, and Abby's nephews as well. We had a very busy few hours, exchanging families in and out of the props. Then we switched some kids around for photos for their grandmas. 

   In all the people there were 9 kids there, and each and every one of them were so well behaved. And I didn't even have to bribe them all that much. Normally I would split this post up, but all these kids and families were related in one way or another so I know they won't mind a big combo post, as long as they get to see their photos!

Here are some photos of our afternoon together!
















































To see more of my work, or book a session, you can check out my facebook page HERE

You can also like, comment and subscribe to follow my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment