Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Starns Girls

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of hanging out with three fun girls and their mama. I knew from the moment they walked up we were gonna have a good time. They were all dressed in the cutest coordinating white and gold outfits. With lots of sparkle, I love some sparkle! 

We walked through part of the rail trail that runs under the bridge. They ran around, sang songs, photo bombed each other, and smiled their faces off. We then walked back up to main street and shot some photos around the court house with the big Christmas tree. 

Then the girls changed their shoes, they are all ballerinas! They had all just finished performing in the nutcracker over the weekend. How cool is that? We did some fun photos of them leaping, holding nutcrackers, and standing in their pointe shoes.

Here are some photos from our afternoon together! 





































I really hope I get a chance to work with these girls again. They were the perfect little models! 

To see more of my work "like" Angel Kincaid Photography on Facebook

Also Like, Comment and Subscribe to keep up with my blog posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment