Thursday, June 4, 2015

Holliday Family

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Holliday Family! We had decided on the rail trail in Lincolnton. Which I didn't find out til our shoot is undergoing a little improvement. They are in the middle of painting a huge train mural down there. Also they are in the process of making the train car a historical spot. So they have it and the building that it's attached to all fenced off. Which made for some extra editing, cause those are the best spots down there for photos! The family was made up of mom, dad, and two precious little girls. I had purchased some treats for them before our session, and let them know right away that if they were good and smiled a lot that they would get them at the end of our time together. That's all they needed to hear and they turned on the smiles and didn't stop til the end! I gave them some awesome pink light up glasses, and some candy, they were thrilled with both! I am a big fan of bribing for smiles :)

Here are some photos from our time together! 































You can see more of my work, or book a session by visiting my facebook page HERE

You can also follow this blog if you like, comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment