Friday, July 1, 2016

Katie's Photo Shoot Birthday Party

I've known the Starns family for a couple years now, well 4/5 of them. They are always some of my favorites to work with. They always have new and fun ideas for our sessions. And mom always has the best ideas. This time around it was Katie's birthday, and her party theme was photo shoot! I had never heard of a party like that but I was thankful they asked me to be a part of it! 

The birthday girl gathered her sisters and some of her best friends for the party. Katie wore pink and everyone else was instructed to wear yellow. We met up in downtown Lincolnton and walked down to the rail trail for our shoot. Let me tell you, some of the best people to take photos of are dancers, which all these girls are. They always have a pose ready for me before I even have to ask. They make it so easy. 

We walked around in the nasty heat for a while taking group shots, single shots, some with her sisters, and some with her dance troop. By the time we finished I think everyone was done with that heat! I walked the girls back up to main street and handed out some party favors I had put together. Then I gave Katie a little birthday gift I got for her! What girl doesn't love a pink emoji poop pillow wearing a crown?!

All in all, it was a really fun shoot. Such a great birthday party idea! Here are some shots of just my part of Katie's party. Her awesome mom had plenty more in store for the girls after we were done! <3 nbsp="" p="">

Edited to add *No one was harmed in the making of these photos! Just a little sisterly love!*



























So cute, right?!

If you'd like to see more of my work or book a session, or a party like this one you can contact me on my facebook page HERE

You can also like, comment, and subscribe to follow this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment