Friday, April 15, 2016

Sophie is one year old!

Hard to believe it's been a year since I photographed my first birth, but here we are. I have documented/photographed everything Sophia since before she was born. Gender reveal party, baby shower, birth, newborn photos, six months,and Christmas. This time we did some one year old pictures. I also took photos at her amazing party!  We had our session in one of my favorite locations, my sisters back yard. Her house is surrounded by woods, Its so pretty there, no matter the season. 

  Her mama had some of the cutest outfits all ready for our shoot. Oh my gosh those mermaid pants! LOVE!Sophie is always ready for the camera and that day was no different. Well a little different, she moves now! It was a little difficult keeping her still! She was all smiles though! 

Sophie's party was mermaid themed and oh so cute. The decorations were made by Jaci (Sophie's mom) and my sister, They fit the theme perfectly. You can definitely tell by the amount of people there what a special little girl she is, and so so loved!!

Here are some photos from her photo session and her party!















***********************************************************

Sophie's first birthday party!
































To see more of my work or book a session/event you can check out my Facebook page HERE
or my website HERE.

You can like, comment, and subscribe to follow this blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment