Saturday, July 16, 2016

Kayla Bridals

    This was the second time I got to meet with Kayla and do her photos. The first time was her engagement photos with her new fiance! By the time this blog posts I will be wrapping up our photos with the big wedding day! 
For her bridal photos, we met up at a church her family have been a part of for many, many years. It was really beautiful there. When I arrived Kayla was just finishing up getting her make up and hair done. Her stylist did a fantastic job as you can see! Then she put on her gorgeous dress and it was photo time! Here are some of the photos of our morning together!
















To see more of my work, or book a session with me you can check out my facebook page HERE.
To follow this blog you can like. comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment