Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sophie Rae's Baby Shower!

Several months ago I started this blog, and the very first post was about the gender reveal party my cousin Jaci had. You can read that blog HERE. Well, this past weekend was little miss Sophie's baby shower. She's due to arrive in about a month! I can't wait to meet her! The shower was put together by several of Caleb's family members, and it was so beautiful. There was great food, beautiful decorations, and the super cute nail buffers and nail polish party favors. I have never seen a shower like it. 

And the gifts! That Sophia is one LOVED little baby already! Here are the photos of the wonderful celebration! 















































To see more of my work or book a session, head on over to my facebook page!

As always, you can like, comment, and subscribe to follow my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment