Monday, August 8, 2016

McCain/Glenn Wedding

Last time I posted, it was Kayla's bridal photos and I had just gotten home from the wedding. Since then I got away for a relaxing week long vacation at Ocean Isle Beach, NC. It's amazing there! Once I got back I jumped right into these beautiful wedding photos! This was actually my first church wedding, as all the other weddings I have been lucky enough to shoot were all outdoor ceremonies. I definitely got my workout in that day, running from the front of the church to the back, trying to get all the right shots. Currently looking into 2nd shooters! After the beautiful ceremony we headed to the McAdenville YMCA. I had no idea how gorgeous it was there! Disco ball and everything. Food was amazing, music was great, fun was had by all! 

Here are some photos from Kayla and Brendan's big day!
(Don't ask me why these are all out of order! Blogger issues!)









































































































To see more of my work, or to book a session/event you can check out my facebook page HERE
To follow this blog you can like, comment, and subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment