Thursday, September 10, 2015

Nolan is One!

Its been a while since I've posted, but I did a photo shoot with the cutest little boy a couple of weeks ago, and thought today would be the perfect day to post the photos! Why? Because today Nolan turns one! I went over to his house a couple weeks ago to take his one year photos! I had baked a little smash cake for him. Made some back drop decorations. And his mommy had the balloons at the ready!

As soon as I got there we got started, Nolan was fresh from a nap and ready to go. He was so sweet and quiet. He looked right at my camera too, which is rare for such a little one! We tried a variety of poses and outfits. Some he loved, and some not so much! He definitely wasn't that interested in his cake, but I still managed to get some great shots! He is such a photogenic little guy, and I can only hope to work with him again! 

Here are some of the photos from our time together!























Happy Birthday little guy!

To book a session/event with me, or to see more of my work you can check out my facebook page HERE

You can also like, comment and subscribe to follow this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment